- Using a marking gauge and square for neat and precise scribing
- Milling the corner joints of the locker body and the mounting slots for the interior fittings
- Making overlapping panels
- Gluing the bodies at correct angles
- Manufacturing a mounting system using "French cleats"
- Mounting a storage door
- Precise installation of a classically guided drawer
- Planning and producing various solutions for tool holders for the interior fittings
- Finishing the body
While studying ethnology, the qualified cabinetmaker already worked as a set builder at the Munich TV studios. He was working as a freelance art carpenter in the Munich Gewerkehalle. For several years, he has worked as a consultant for DICTUM mainly at schools and in courses dealing with Japanese wood joints.Peter Lanz
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- Time9.00 - 18.00