- Designing and arranging jar cut-outs
- Selecting suitable turning and sculpting tools
- Shaping the outside of jar and lid
- Creating the cut-outs and ornamental relief
- Turning a narrow-walled hollow object
- Sharpening of turning and sculpting tools
- You can also make a ball-shaped object with cut-outs
Qualified sculptor, turner and joiner, Reinhart Beck is a devotee of nature and the raw material wood. He is one of the last remaining craftsmen who still practises filigree turning professionally. A passionate mountain and ski guide, Reinharts work has been reported on in numerous magazines and TV shows. He specialises in artistic ball-in-ball woodturning.Reinhart Beck
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationAdvanced woodturning skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (€30).
- EnseignantReinhart Beck
- Duration2 days
- Appointment06.03 - 07.03.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaire_longSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU1761701|