- Theoretical and practical introduction
- Natural products for treating wooden surfaces
- Working with oil, wax, stain made from natural ingedients, »curd« (dairy product) and lime, as well as smoke and lime wash
- Preparing wooden surfaces properly (sanding, brushing, soaking, priming)
- Making different wood sample panels
- Preparing different finish formulas
- Trying your own formulas
Wolfgang Messert is a member of the DICTUM Workshop staff and loves sharing his enthusiasm for cabinet making with the participants of our courses. He is particularly interested in the field of sharpening tools and knives and therefore also teaches this topic in various courses. In his free time he also pursues his passion for cabinetmaking, for example by making very beautiful intarsia work.Wolfgang Messert
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InfoMaterial included (€45).
- EnseignantWolfgang Messert
- Duration2 days
- Appointment28.09 - 29.09.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaire_longSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU1481703|