- Manufactured on asymmetrical shoe trees for a perfect fit
- Leather uppers allow fast removal of even deep scratches by simply napping the flesh side
- Vegetable tanned insole for optimal comfort (suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Profiled outsole with a high percentage of Indian rubber (similar to a climbing shoe) for strong grip
- Following tradition, the shoes are unlined except for the heel, as this best regulates moisture inside the shoe
- Lacing in the middle with 100 % cotton shoelaces
* The boot is not certified according to DIN.
Around 200 years ago, the double-stitched workboot was designed for mountain farmers and forest workers who had to work under the extreme conditions of the high mountains.
Bertl Shoemaker's Shop uses traditional shoemaking techniques to produce shoes of exceptional quality and durability. Bertl focuses on traditional production technologies and the use of high quality materials. You can feel the results directly on your feet, even after years of wear. Bertl will replace any individual component at any time, providing uncompromising quality at low costs. Bertl shoes are made from 100 % German materials and entirely manufactured in Munich.
- Size 41
Prices incl. VAT