- Splitting the prongs from hazel or mountain ash
- Working the head and handle with hand planes
- Shaping the prongs with a spokeshave and carving knife
- Joining and smoothing the parts
The aim of the enthusiastic woodturner, master cabinetmaker and freelance artist is to preserve traditional craftsman techniques. He has been giving wood turning courses for beginners and advanced participants for many years. In the DICTUM woodturning workshop he will share with you his enthusiasm for wood as a beautiful material, and he will give you an insight into his enormous wealth of experience.Günther Friese
Ancient gardening tools, almost forgotten plants, books, gardener's knowledge - the Museum of Gardening Culture houses anything related to ancient and modern gardening culture.
Its ambience makes it ideal for some of the DICTUM workshops.
The Museum of Gardening Culture is located close to the highway A7 Ulm-Kempten, exit 124 Illertissen, approx. 25 km from Ulm and 28 km from Memmingen.
Museum der Gartenkultur
Learn more about the Dictum workshop locations
- InfoMaterial included (€25).
- InstructorGünther Friese
- Duration1 day
- Time9:00 - 6:00 PM
- LocationJungviehweide 1, 89257 Illertissen
Prices incl. VAT