- Pros and cons of the individual machines
- Optimum machine settings
- Types and choice of saw blades according to material type and thickness
- Creating 2D and 3D objects with a material thickness up to 150 mm
- Maintenance and servicing
- General safety instructions
- If you buy one of the shown machines during the course duration (and one week after the end of the course) from DICTUM, you will be credited with this course fee!
- You will also get to know the Pegas scroll band saw with the world's finest bands .
- Students will try out various machine models from Pégas and Hegner and make small practice pieces.
As an independent master joiner, Ernst Maier runs a small, creative one-man workshop in Upper Austria. For more than 10 years he has focused on building natural wood furniture that reflects the forms of nature. Above all, his works are characterised by the combination of natural wood and classic solid wood techniques.Ernst Maier
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (€20).
- InstructorErnst Maier
- Duration1 day
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- LocationSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
Prices incl. VAT