- Dividing and marking precise angle geometries
- Producing tapered tenons and tenon holes
- Shaping and tapering octagonal components
- Glueing and wedging the stool parts using hide glue
- Japanese »shou sugi ban« (charred) surface
- Levelling out the chair legs
Dimensions 500 x 280 x 720 mm.
- Bei Buchung mehrerer Christopher Schwarz-Kurse erhalten Sie einen DICTUM-Gutschein in Höhe von 20 €.
Already at the age of 8, he built his first own work bench. When he was a teenager, he constructed two buildings on their farm in Hackett/Arkansas together with his father only by using hand tools. The qualified journalist has preserved his passion for hand tools until today and is happy to be able to combine his hobby and profession through his job as a distinguished woodworker and author of the magazine Popular Woodworking.Christopher Schwarz
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InfoMaterial included (€65).
- LanguageEnglish with German translation
- InstructorChristopher Schwarz
- Duration2 days
- Appointment06/09 - 06/10
- Time9:00 - 6:00 PM
- LocationSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
Prices incl. VAT