Worktop dimensions approx. 200 x 50 x 12 cm.
- Geeignete Zangenmechaniken können selbst mitgebracht oder im Kurs erworben werden.
Already at the age of 8, he built his first own work bench. When he was a teenager, he constructed two buildings on their farm in Hackett/Arkansas together with his father only by using hand tools. The qualified journalist has preserved his passion for hand tools until today and is happy to be able to combine his hobby and profession through his job as a distinguished woodworker and author of the magazine Popular Woodworking.Christopher Schwarz
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (€450).
- LanguageEnglish with German translation
- InstructorChristopher Schwarz
- Duration5 days
- Appointment06/11 - 06/15
- Time9:00 - 6:00 PM
- LocationSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
Prices incl. VAT