- Marking and sizing material
- Producing cut mortise and tenon joints
- Handling rasps, files and spokeshaves
- Improving hand tool skills
The combination of hardwood (beech) and brass produces stylish tools designed to last for generations.
- Bei Buchung mehrerer Tom Fidgen-Kurse erhalten Sie einen DICTUM-Gutschein in Höhe von 20 €.
Tom Fidgen is an author, musician, designer living in Toronto, Canada. Tom has written for Popular Woodworking Magazine, Fine Woodworking Magazine, Canadian Woodworking Magazine. His first book, Made by Hand, was the top selling wood working book and is regarded as The definitive book of how to build woodworking projects using hand tools. Tom teaches woodworking with hand tools on an international level.Tom Fidgen
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃƒÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (€50).
- LanguageEnglish with German translation
- InstructorTom Fidgen
- Duration2 days
- Appointment08/30 - 08/31
- Time9:00 - 6:00 PM
- LocationHaager Str. 9 II. Stock, 81671 München
Prices incl. VAT