- Marking and sizing material
- Producing cut mortise and tenon joints
- Handling rasps, files and spokeshaves
- Improving hand tool skills
The combination of hardwood (beech) and brass produces stylish tools designed to last for generations.
- If you book more than one course with Tom Fidgen, we'll give you a DICTUM voucher worth €20.
Tom Fidgen is an author, musician, designer living in Toronto, Canada. Tom has written for Popular Woodworking Magazine, Fine Woodworking Magazine, Canadian Woodworking Magazine. His first book, Made by Hand, was the top selling wood working book and is regarded as The definitive book of how to build woodworking projects using hand tools. Tom teaches woodworking with hand tools on an international level.Tom Fidgen
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (50).
- LanguageEnglish, with German translation
- InstructorTom Fidgen
- Duration2 days
- Appointment15.06 - 16.06.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
Prices incl. VAT
The instructors of these courses are internationally acclaimed masters of their craft. Intensity and perfection are the hallmarks of these courses.