The course will cover:
- Dimension wood
- Scribing and cutting dovetail joints
- Lap joints
- Through mortises and tenons
You can arrange the interior layout to suit your particular needs, designing a chest that will carry your individual hand tool essentials. A tool tray and backsaw hangers will finish it off.
Tom Fidgen is an author, musician, designer living in Toronto, Canada. Tom has written for Popular Woodworking Magazine, Fine Woodworking Magazine, Canadian Woodworking Magazine. His first book, Made by Hand, was the top selling wood working book and is regarded as The definitive book of how to build woodworking projects using hand tools. Tom teaches woodworking with hand tools on an international level.Tom Fidgen
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (€ 90).
- Language_LongEnglish, with German translation
- InstructorTom Fidgen
- Duration5 days
- Appointment23.05 - 27.05.2016
- Time09.00 - 18.00
Prices incl. VAT
The instructors of these courses are internationally acclaimed masters of their craft. Intensity and perfection are the hallmarks of these courses.