- Bending of wooden parts by thinning and steaming bending edges
- Putting the box together and placing the base and lid
- Producing and working with wooden nails
- Engraving techniques with traditional engraving knife
- If you book more than one course with Ed Bryant, we'll give you a DICTUM voucher worth €20.
Ed Bryant belongs to the indigenous people of the Tsimshian and grew up in a small fishing village at the Canadian west coast, where he was taught the special carving techniques of this tribe. Today, his mythological sculptures are among the most outstanding samples of contemporary Indian art. His objects are made of wood, bone and ivory and can be found in Canadian, but also European museums, galleries and private art collections.Ed Bryant
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederaltaich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (€ 40).
- InstructorEd Bryant
- Duration3 days
- Appointment25.10 - 27.10.2016
- Time09.00 - 18.00
- SeminarortSt.-Ursulaweg 19
Prices incl. VAT