While studying ethnology, the qualified cabinetmaker already worked as a set builder at the Munich TV studios. He was working as a freelance art carpenter in the Munich Gewerkehalle. For several years, he has worked as a consultant for DICTUM mainly at schools and in courses dealing with Japanese wood joints.Peter Lanz
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederaltaich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoA new unused Kanna can be brought along or purchased in the class starting at €75.
- InstructorPeter Lanz
- Duration2 days
- Appointment12.07 - 13.07.2017
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- SeminarortSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
Prices incl. VAT