- Introduction to theory and practice
- Areas of application in interior and exterior areas
- Surface pretreatment (wood and metal surfaces)
- Understanding the different possible combinations of raw, cold-bleached, boiled linseed oil, linseed oil varnish, oil varnish or wood tar with linseed oil pastes (pure, ground pigment) and siccatives (drying agents)
- Blending of colours and formulas
- Layering onto model sheets
- Restored coating and transparent coating
Each participant will receive a small container of linseed oil varnish and a colour sample in order to apply what was taught at home.
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- InfoMaterial included.
- InstructorHeiko Pulcher
- Duration1 day
- Time14.00 - 18.00
- LocationHaager Str. 9 II. Stock, 81671 München
Prices incl. VAT