- If you buy a woodworking lathe for more than €2000 from DICTUM, we will give you a voucher worth €150 for a woodturning course of your choice.
Designer, lecturer and one of the principle proponents of freestyle design in Slovakia, Michal Hanula graduated from the Faculty of Arts of the Technical University in Kosice. Since 2005 he has worked as a lecturer at the School of Applied Arts in Ruzomberok. Using traditional crafting techniques, Michal is known for his work with wood, but his creations also use recycled materials, wire, horn and plastics.Michal Hanula
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederaltaich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic faceplate turning skills and knowledge
- InfoMaterial included (€30)
- Language_LongEnglish, with German translation
- InstructorMichal Hanula
- Duration3 days
- Appointment4.07. - 6.07.2016
- Time09.00 - 18.00
- SeminarortSt.-Ursulaweg 19
Prices incl. VAT
The instructors of these courses are internationally acclaimed masters of their craft. Intensity and perfection are the hallmarks of these courses.