- Correct and precise scribing with marking gauge and square
- Chiselling or milling the corner joints
- Making the lap joints of the table frame
- Attaching in the tray base
- Gluing the pieces together with the correct angles
- Making the wall mounting
- This tray table was developed in conjunction with the Vocational School for Wood Engineering in Stuttgart as a designer project for a master class.
At the latest since he was runner-up in the WorldSkills Competition in Seoul 2001, this talented young cabinetmaker from Geisenhausen, Germany, is no longer unknown - at least in specialist circles. Since then, Wolfgang has become a master craftsman and enthusiastic furniture maker. In building the design chair, he also proves his creative skills.Wolfgang Frey
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- InfoMaterial included (€70).
- InstructorWolfgang Frey
- Duration3 days
- Appointment8.04. - 10.04.2017
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- SeminarortHaager Str. 9 II. Stock, 81671 München
Prices incl. VAT