- Making the »Maloof joint«
- Shaping the curved seat with angle grinder and Arbortech Turboplane
- Three-dimensional marking with templates
- Preparing the parts with a band saw
- Creating the flowing lines
- Freely shaping the surface
- Correct use of angle grinder and rasps
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (€260).
- InstructorMatthias Freymadl
- Duration5 days
- Appointment27.11 - 01.12.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- LocationSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
Prices incl. VAT