You will learn how to:
- Use a scroll saw
- Expertly glue thick veneers
- Embed the ornamentation into a solid base board
- Flush the inlay
- Treat the surface with oil
Ulrike Scriba was raised in a family of artisans and then attended the school for arts and crafts Werkkunstschule Darmstadt. After several restoration projects, among them at the palace of the Würzburg Residence, she discovered her love for the art of intarsia. Her artistically sophisticated objects, tins, caskets and trays meet acclaim in museums and galleries all over the world.Ulrike Scriba
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills are beneficial.
- InfoMaterial included (€ 60).
- InstructorUlrike Scriba
- Duration3 days
- Appointment19.03 - 21.03.2016
- Time09.00 - 18.00
Prices incl. VAT