- If you book more than one course with Peter Hromek, we will give you a DICTUM voucher worth €20.
- If you buy a woodworking lathe for more than €2000 from DICTUM, we will give you a voucher worth €150 for a woodturning course of your choice.
For over 25 years, artistic turner and designer Peter Hromek has focused on his own designs, which he showcases with great success throughout Europe and North America. As winner of numerous design competitions, he regularly exhibits his work in art exhibitions, forums and galleries in the US, Canada, Austria and Germany. Peters speciality is multiaxis turning to make elegant wooden vessels. He is a member of the international artists group Vessels.Peter Hromek
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederaltaich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationAdvanced woodturning skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included.
- InstructorPeter Hromek
- Duration2 days
- Appointment12.06 - 13.06.2017
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- SeminarortSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
Prices incl. VAT
The instructors of these courses are internationally acclaimed masters of their craft. Intensity and perfection are the hallmarks of these courses.