- Theoretical and practical introduction
- Natural products for treating wooden surfaces
- Working with oil, wax, stain made from natural ingedients, »curd« (dairy product) and lime, as well as smoke and lime wash
- Preparing wooden surfaces properly (sanding, brushing, soaking, priming)
- Making different wood sample panels
- Preparing different finish formulas
- Trying your own formulas
Wolfgang Messert is a member of the DICTUM Workshop staff and loves sharing his enthusiasm for cabinet making with the participants of our courses. He is particularly interested in the field of sharpening tools and knives and therefore also teaches this topic in various courses. In his free time he also pursues his passion for cabinetmaking, for example by making very beautiful intarsia work.Wolfgang Messert
Conveniently situated at the west edge of the Harz between the cities of Göttingen and Hildesheim, this picturesque, four-sided farmstead promises a creative getaway in many respects: crafts, culture, café, and guest house. The owners of the farm, Anna and Benno Löning, have converted the former sheep farm to a woodworking workshop, where DICTUM courses are held all year round.
37581 Bad Gandersheim
More info on Bad Gandersheim
- InfoMaterial included (€45).
- Wolfgang Messert
- 2 days
- Appointment21.06 - 22.06.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- LocationBrunshausen 6, 37581 Bad Gandersheim
Prices incl. VAT