- Presentation of different grinding machines including suitable sharpening guides and accessories
- Explanations concerning the sharpening of chisels and plane blades, knives, scissors, axes, carving and turning tools, drills, and so on
- Revealing pros and cons of the various requirements
- Testing the machines with brought along cutting tools
- If you buy one of the shown machines during the course duration (and one week after the end of the course) from DICTUM, you will be credited with this course fee!
- Please bring along suitable tools or knives for sharpening!
Wolfgang Messert is a member of the DICTUM Workshop staff and loves sharing his enthusiasm for cabinet making with the participants of our courses. He is particularly interested in the field of sharpening tools and knives and therefore also teaches this topic in various courses. In his free time he also pursues his passion for cabinetmaking, for example by making very beautiful intarsia work.Wolfgang Messert
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InstructorWolfgang Messert
- Duration1 day
- Time9.00 - 16.00
- LocationSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
Prices incl. VAT