Sabrina studied painting, metalworking and printing techniques and has spent various study periods in Asia and Europe. She now lives in Cologne, where she works as a freelance sculptor, painter and jewellery designer and teaches product design (jewellery) at the Academy of Design. Sabrina lived in Southeast Asia for many years and combines her artistic work with Eastern philosophy.Sabrina dAgliano
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederaltaich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic handicraft skills and knowledge.
- InfoThe material for one layer package (approx. € 90 depending on the current price of silver) will be charged on the course. If you want to forge-weld more than one layer package, please let us know when you register for the course.
- InstructorSabrina d'Agliano
- Duration3 days
- Appointment11.07 - 13.07.2016
- Time09.00 - 18.00
Prices incl. VAT
The instructors of these courses are internationally acclaimed masters of their craft. Intensity and perfection are the hallmarks of these courses.