- The four side parts are joined with open dovetails; this demanding corner joint is not only decorative but also very sturdy and suitable for heavy loads
- The bottom boards are tongued-and-grooved and attached diagonally to the box to cope with a higher load; a solid oak wooden strip underneath protects the bottom against moisture e.g. on building sites; a mitred skirting board creates the bottom fold and covers the bottom of the box
- The solid box top, that is attached with hinges, has a strip along three sides that are joined at the corners with dovetails; this prevents the top from warping and the rebate protects the contents of the box against dirt and dust
- Depending on the stage of work, you can attach handles or adapt the interior design (mountings, additional removable boxes, etc.) individually to accommodate your own tools
As a long-standing employee of Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, with over 25 years of experience in sharpening tools, Deneb Puchalski works as a product manager, sharpening expert and event manager. For many years he has presented Lie-Nielsen tools all over the world, passing on his expertise.Deneb Puchalski
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃƒÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- Qualification Basic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- Duration 5 days
- Info Material included (€110).
- Participants 8
- Language English with German translation
- Instructor Deneb Puchalski
- Appointment 03/17 - 03/21
- CourseTime 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location Haager Str. 9 II. Stock, 81671 München
Prices incl. VAT