- The flesh side on the outside makes it possible to remove even deep scratches by simply roughen the upper leather, which is made out of one single piece
- Vegetable tanned insole for optimal wearing comfort (suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Profiled outsole with a high percentage of Indian rubber (similar to a sole of a climbing shoe) for a safe step
- According to the traditional way the shoes are unlined except for the heel, because the raw hide regulates best the moisture inside the shoe
- Lacing in the middle with 100 % cotton shoelaces
Bertl Shoemaker's Shop uses traditional shoemaking techniques to produce shoes of exceptional quality and durability. Bertl focuses on traditional production technologies and the use of high quality materials. You can feel the results directly on your feet, even after years of wear. Bertl will replace any individual component at any time, providing uncompromising quality at low costs. Bertl shoes are made from 100 % German materials and entirely manufactured in Munich.
Prices incl. VAT