A good bench must be solid, have a plane working surface and be fitted with vices that grip pieces of all sizes firmly. These requirements are all fulfilled by this workbench from Ulmia.
- Made of steamed beech for minimal shrinkage and expansion
- Heavy weight for good stability
- Worktop with serrated and glued full-length bars
- Breadboard end optimally protects the worktop from warpage (central carriage bolt and finger joints)
- Base held together with mortise and tenon joints
- Base with torsion-free stretchers due to integrated truss rods and full-length tension screws
- Oiled top
- Torsion-resistant tail vice due to multiple glueing, vice 580 mm with patented aluminium-encased guide, max. opening 240 mm, screw Ø 28 mm
- Solid German front vice, 525 mm with round guide, max. opening 140 mm, screw Ø 28 mm
- Four round, retractable aluminium bench dogs for clamping objects of any shape.
- Worktop thickness120 / 65 mm
- Height900 mm
- Weight100 kg
- Worktop dimensions1500 x 640 mm
- Overall dimensions1580 x 850 mm
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Article early January 2017 Item in stock
Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€1,347.00 per piece
Prices incl. VAT