Available accessories: Bed Extension No. 706526; Floor Stand No. 706528; Bed Extension Stand No. 706527.
This small lathe with complete cast iron construction offers electronic variable speed with inverter technology, enabling fine tuning of speed to suit larger diameters or out-of-balance workpieces. A three-step poly-V pulley system allows three speed ranges which ensure maximum torque at all speeds. With versatile magnetic switch unit with on/off buttons, a speed control knob and a forward and reverse switch. An LED digital read-out of the lathe speed in rpm, spindle indexing 24 x 15°. The machines come with an adapter so you can use the UK plugs in Europe.
- Height of centre over bed 175 mm
- Distance between centres 380 mm
- Speed ranges 0-800, 200-1750, 400-3600 rpm
- Hollow spindle Ø 20 mm (#2 MT inner cone) with M33 x 3.5 DIN 800 thread and two bearings
- Hollow tailstock (10 mm bore) with #2 MT quill (50 mm travel)
- Motor 0.75 kW (1 hp)
- Motor rating 230 V
- Length 865 mm
- Width 330 mm
- Height 415 mm
- Weight 41 kg
- Tool rest 150 mm and tailstock with eccentric clamp
- #2 MT four-tooth spur driver Ø 25 mm
- 75 mm faceplate
- #2 MT revolving centre
- Knockout rod
- Threaded holes at each corner of the lathe for bench mounting
- Comes with German and English instructions
Axminster Trade Series
The Trade series offers machines in the medium price range with high performance and robust design. Suitable for workshops of ambitious hobbyists and professionals alike with approx. 1000 hours of use per year. The good workmanship, precision and stability of the machines are also appreciated by many professionals. All machine parts are also available as spare parts.
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Speditionsware - Lieferzeit ca. 3-5 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands.
35 € Discount on self pickup – get in contact with our customer service.Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€954.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
Fits No. 706522 . Specially designed for the TRADE AT1416 VS lathe, this robust leg stand is a very worthwhile addition. The two rollers allow the machine to be moved easily, while the two adjustable feet ensure accurate levelling. The...