Medium-weight professional lathe with external turning option for universal use. Good value for money. The vertically adjustable base frame with torsion-resistant bed is very heavy and optimally absorbs vibrations. On the outboard spindle you can work smoothly on big bowls. The patented clamping mechanism makes it easy to lock the tool rest and tailstock into position without a key.
- Height of centre over bed 203 mm
- Distance between centres 1016 mm
- Two speed levels, variable speed 14-700 / 51-2585 rpm
- Hollow spindle (#2 MT inner cone) with M33 x 3.5 DIN 800 thread, three spindle bearings
- Spindle indexing 48 x 7.5°
- Tailstock #3 MT quill (100 mm travel) and measuring scale
- Three-phase motor 1.5 kW (2 hp)
- Motor rating 230 V
- Gentle ramp up/down
- Switch unit with toggle switch (anti-clockwise/clockwise rotation)
- Working height/axis centre adjustable from 1066-1168 mm in 25 mm steps
- Length 1524 mm
- Width 793 mm
- Weight 272 kg
- Cast iron tool rest base with patented clamping mechanism
- Cast iron tailstock
- Steel faceplate Ø 101 mm
- Tool rest of globular cast iron 355 mm
- Oneway #3 MT live centre system
- Oneway #2 MT drive centre with thrust bearing and cutting ring
- Knockout rod
- Comes with German and English instructions
Fitted with the latest technology, these high-precision lathes manufactured in Canada guarantee a long life and are a pleasure to use. The innovative design combines the benefits of cast materials and the advantages of stable welded-steel constructions.
- Engine power1.5 KW (2 hp)
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Freight forwarding good - Availability and delivery time upon request.
Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€4,475.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
Long bed extension for 1625 mm between centres and a centre-over-bed height of 304 mm. Comes with tool rest with extended length posts. Fits No. 705554 .