Heavy professional lathe with external turning option for the demanding woodturner. The vertically adjustable base frame with torsion-resistant bed is very heavy and optimally absorbs vibrations. On the outboard spindle you can work smoothly on bowls of almost unlimited diameter. The patented clamping mechanism makes it easy to lock the tool rest and tailstock into position without a key.
- Height of centre over bed 305 mm
- Distance between centres 914 mm
- Three speed levels, variable speed 70-700 / 190-1900 / 305-3050 rpm
- Hollow spindle (#2 MT inner cone) with M33 x 3.5 DIN 800 thread, three spindle bearings
- Spindle indexing 48 x 7.5°
- Tailstock #3 MT quill (100 mm travel) and measuring scale
- Three-phase motor 1.5 kW (2 hp) or 2.25 kW (3 hp)
- Motor rating 230 V
- Gentle ramp up/down, twist select forward/reverse
- Working height/axis centre adjustable from 1092-1219 mm in 25 mm steps
- Length 1524 mm
- Width 787 mm
- Weight 385 kg
- Cast iron tool rest base with patented clamping mechanism
- Cast iron tailstock
- Steel faceplate Ø 152 mm
- Tool rest from globular cast iron 355 mm
- Oneway #3 MT live centre system
- Oneway #2 MT drive centre with thrust bearing and cutting ring
- Knockout rod
- Comes with German and Englisch instructions
Fitted with the latest technology, these high-precision lathes manufactured in Canada guarantee a long life and are a pleasure to use. The innovative design combines the benefits of cast materials and the advantages of stable welded-steel constructions.
- Engine power1.5 kW (2 hp)
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Freight forwarding good - Availability and delivery time upon request.
Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€5,979.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT