High-quality compact lathe with base frame and small footprint. The heavy, torsion-resistant base...
High-quality compact lathe with base frame and small footprint. The heavy, torsion-resistant base cabinet with a low-mounted motor for reduced vibrations can also be used for storage. The offset tubular bed construction guarantees almost perfect torsional rigidity and means that chips fall through cleanly. The patented clamping mechanism makes it easy to lock the tool rest and tailstock into position without a key.
- Height of centre over bed 159 mm
- Distance between centres 609 mm
- Two speed levels, variable speed 150-2000 / 150-4000 rpm
- Hollow spindle (#2 MT inner cone) with 1 inch x 8 tpi RH thread, three spindle bearings
- Spindle indexing 24 x 15°
- Hollow tailstock with #2 MT quill (80 mm travel) and measuring scale
- Three-phase motor 0.75 kW (1 hp)
- Motor rating 230 V
- Gentle ramp up/down
- Switch unit with toggle switch (anti-clockwise/clockwise rotation)
- Working height/axis centre 1130 mm
- Length 1194 mm
- Width 597 mm
- Weight 136 kg
- Cast iron tool rest base with patented clamping mechanism
- Cast iron tailstock
- Steel faceplate Ø 76 mm
- Tool rest from globular cast iron 280 mm
- Oneway #2 MT live centre system
- Oneway #2 MT drive centre with thrust bearing and cutting ring
- Knockout rod
- Comes with German and Englisch instructions
Fitted with the latest technology, these high-precision lathes manufactured in Canada guarantee a long life and are a pleasure to use. The innovative design combines the benefits of cast materials and the advantages of stable welded-steel constructions.
- Engine power0.75 KW (1 hp)
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Freight forwarding good - Availability and delivery time upon request.
Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€2,475.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT