Two different tooth configurations, unlimited cutting depth!
- Taper-ground blade with unset teeth for clean cuts and reduced friction
- Impulse-hardened teeth for a long edge life
- Saw blade is hard-chromed and thus rustproof
- Special raker teeth reduce the cutting force on other teeth and prevent clogging
- Non-slip handle coating for a better grip
With its two different tooth patterns, the Ryoba saw ensures optimum cutting performance not only across but also in the direction of the grain, making it the most versatile saw for carpentry and joinery. The thicker saw blade allows backless control and thus cuts of any depth flush to the surface. Because the teeth become successively finer from the tip to the tang, it is easy to start a cut and less force is required as the stroke progresses.
- Blade length240 mm
- Overall length550 mm
- Blade width70 mm
- Blade thickness0.9 mm
- Crosscut teeth1.5 mm
- Rip teeth3.0 mm
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
€83.60 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT