- Ideal for furniture making, kitchen fitting, strong frames and carcases
- No matter if bench mounted or portable - thanks to the extraction outlet, the jig is always used dust-free
- The jig aligns timber to drill angled holes
- Suitable for material with 12 to 36 mm thickness, metric scales
- Perfect joints, no need to pre-drill mating workpiece
- All metal parts, so no flex in the jig
- Clean, matching screw holes
Supplied as a kit with extraction outlet, portable plate, jig clamp, 1000 Torx screws in assorted storage box, specially designed M2 spiral drill bit, depth adjustment collar and long T20 bit.
The ujk technology brand was launched by Axminster in 2012 to offer a range of carefully selected products. The range includes routing, measuring and wood jointing products.
Prices incl. VAT
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article No. 704132