This unusual wooden spirit level from the USA was developed in the mid-19th century, originally for masonry work. But because of its impressive look, feel and precision, it also has what it takes to become a cult tool among woodworkers. As the wood only minimally absorbs heat or cold, it is comfortable to hold even in extreme temperatures. It also absorbs any blows during alignment and gentle readjustment.
- Double-bubble system with long »bubble travel« for precise measuring of inclination angles
- Scratch-resistant vials prevent plaster from sticking
- Protective stainless steel edges
- Warp-free sandwich construction of American walnut and maple
- Dimensions600 x 63 x 30 mm
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Item not available until further notice
€114.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT