- Concealed, self-clamping connector
- High level of clamping force
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable for transport, despite integrated connector
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
The Tenso P-14 is primarily intended for applications in made-to-order and series production in furniture manufacturing, shopfitting and booth construction as well as general interior fitting applications. Alongside firmly glued furniture or carcasses, popular applications for the Tenso P-14 also include bases, covers and other slotted connections. In addition, the Tenso P-14 is often used for ready-painted parts to prevent marks that are caused by the weights used to force the parts together. The Tenso P-14 is also the perfect solution when it comes to connections that are difficult to clamp. It also allows excessive glue to be removed more conveniently.
- Self-clamping glueing aid for furniture, shelve units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen construction, covers, visible faces, etc.
- Connecting fitting for concealed corner joints, also mitre joints
- Simpler and faster alternative to screw clamps
- Faster glueing process; work pieces can be stacked directly after glueing
- Application, adjustments and assembly are also possible on site
Pioneering wood joining - Since the dawn of the company in 1944, the search for new ideas, continuous improvements and system solutions has stood at its core. Lamello solutions pay for themselves! The high-quality is based on continuous innovation and deeply embedded expertise. Lamello remains true to there roots, developing and producing top-quality products in Switzerland for discerning customers around the globe.
Quality, precision and reliability - Lamello offers many years of experience in high-quality joining and woodworking technology.
Durability and efficiency go hand in hand - Development and construction of products, are uncompromising and focus on practical solutions. The result is machinery characterised by its hard-wearing technology, sophisticated design and simple operation.
System solutions - Lamello provide complete systems and application solutions, in keeping with our motto: Made to match perfectly
- Size66 x 27 x 9.7 mm
- CutterØ 100.4 x 7 x 22 mm
- Installation toleranceLongitudinal ± 1 mm
- MaterialGlass fibre reinforced plastic
- Tensile strength~ 250 N / ~ 25 kg
- Tightening force / clamping force~ 150 N / ~ 15 kg
Prices incl. VAT
Lamello Tenso P-14, 80 Pairs
Article number 720227
Lamello Tenso P-14 with Preload Clips and Installation Tool, 80 Pairs
Article number 720259