- Thanks to the unique tilting system, a cutting depth of 54 mm is always available in the angle range from 0° to 45°
- The K 65 cc's cutting depth can be preset and locked in the range from 8 to 67 mm
- The innovative pointer automatically follows the machine as it is tilted and therefore always accurately tracks the actual cutting edge
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel / compound miter cuts up to 45°
- Birdsmouth cuts
- Plunge cuts
- Chamfers and grooves
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, insulating materials, doors, worktops and internal finishing and renovation materials
Scope of delivery
- 1 TCT saw blade 185 x 1.4/2.4 x 20 mm, ATB, 24 teeth, for universal use with wood
- 1 Parallel guide fence
- 1 Allen key 5 mm
- 1 Mains cable 4 m
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
3 year cost protection warranty - comprehensive cover against repair costs. The warranty also covers battery packs and wear parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches.
Simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date.
MAFELL Complete is currently available only in Germany and Austria.
ServicePlus Protection Letter:
The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover for machines. The repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, explosion, storm, frost and flooding.
ServicePlus Protection Letter is only available in Germany.
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight4.7 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- Saw Blade Ø185 mm
- Inclination0-45 °
- Cutting Depth at 45° max.0-53 mm
- Cutting Depth max.0-67 mm
- No Load Speed2700-4700 rpm
- Rated Input1800 W