- The new, compact brushless motor is extremely durable, efficient and maintenance-free.
- The quick-release catch enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL K series.
- With a cutting depth of 40 mm on the rail, virtually all sawing tasks arising during on-site assembly work can be executed - and in keeping with immaculate MAFELL quality standards to boot.
- One stop is fixed while the other can be adjusted exactly thanks to the large scale markings - for precise angle cuts.
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts, recesses and cutting shadow gaps from 13 mm (1/2 in.)
- Compatible materials include board materials, doors, worktops, parquet and laminate flooring, solid wood
Scope of delivery
- 1 Flexi-Guide FX 140, 1.4 m (4.6 ft) with splinter guard
- 2 Clamping claws
- 1 TCT saw blade 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm (4 3/4 in.)/ AT, 24 teeth
- 1 Parallel guide fence
- 1 Hose connector
- 2 Battery PowerTanks 18 M 94
- 1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M
- 1 Dust bag
- 1 Allen key 4 mm
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Weight3.65 kg
- Saw Blade Ø120 mm
- Inclination0-45 °
- Cutting Depth at 45° max.0-27 mm
- Cutting Depth max.040 mm
- No Load Speed6700 rpm
- Battery Voltage18 V
MAFELL Cross-Cutting System KSS 40 18M bl in T-MAX
Article number 717757