The built-in »Quickstand« sets the ERIKA on 4 stable aluminium legs within seconds. Protective rubber stoppers on the feet also prevent slipping or knocking.
The unique suction channel concentrates the sawdust and extracts it to the rear. Thanks to this new development, your dust extractor is used even more effectively. The result: clean work on a clean construction site!
The operation of the ERIKA leaves no question unanswered. Clearly designed operating elements of the ERIKA are all logically arranged on the front of the machine!
Thanks to the operation-control electronic system and the corresponding MAFELL original saw blade, it is possible to process other materials in addition to wood, such as plastics or aluminium profiles
- with CUprex high-performance motor
- Precise cuts with angle accuracy
- Cutting height up to 72 mm
- Cross cuts up to 340 mm
- Stable with built-in »Quickstand«
- Rough and fine cuts, cutting of wood composite boards
- Plastics and aluminium profiles with special saw blade
- Ideal for the small workshop or mobile use
- Cross cuts, compound mitre cuts, notches
- Mitre cuts and false mitres
- Expandable thanks to a wide range of accessories
Scope of delivery
- TCT Saw Blade 225 x 1.8/2.5 x 30 mm (8 7/8 in.), AT, 32 Teeth
- Universal Guide Fence with Fence Extension
- Push Stick
- Allen key
- Extraction Set with 2 Connectors
- Mains cable 4 m
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Weight32 kg
- Motor230 V/50 Hz
- Table dimensions525 x 818 mm
- Saw Blade Ø225 mm
- Inclination-3° +48° °
- Cutting Speed24.7-49.5 m/s m/s
- Cutting Length340 mm
- Cutting Height at 45° max.0-50 mm
- Cutting Height max.0-72 mm
- No Load Speed2100-4200 rpm
- Rated Input2250 W
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
Prices incl. VAT
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article No. 704110