The highlight: novel twin-located height adjustment, with which the machine can also be used as a plunge cut saw – the riving knife disappears into the protective cover when plunge cutting.
As with all MAFELL portable circular saws, the MAFELL guide rail system can be used with this model as well.
- It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife - the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting
- High quality standard means lower machine costs and longer service life
- Parallel guide fence with dual function - on both machine sides as parallel guide fence and as additional bench support, e.g. for bevel cuts
- Healthy working environment - due to a clean workplace and a clear view of the saw blade thanks to optimal dust extraction with the MAFELL Dust Extractors
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts up to 45°
- Plunge cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, boards, planks and various board materials
Scope of delivery
- TCT saw blade 160 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm (6 5/16 in.), AT, 24 teeth
- Parallel guide fence
- Hose connector for chip extraction
- Allen key
- Mains cable 4 m
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
3 year cost protection warranty - comprehensive cover against repair costs. The warranty also covers battery packs and wear parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches.
Simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date.
MAFELL Complete is currently available only in Germany and Austria.
ServicePlus Protection Letter:
The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover for machines. The repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, explosion, storm, frost and flooding.
ServicePlus Protection Letter is only available in Germany.
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
MAFELL Portable Circular Saw KSP 55 F
Article number 709427
SET: MAFELL Portable Circular Saw KSP 55 F + extra TCT rip cut saw blade AT 16
Article number 706941