The highlight: novel twin-located height adjustment, with which the machine can also be used as a plunge cut saw – the riving knife disappears into the protective cover when plunge cutting.
As with all MAFELL portable circular saws, the MAFELL guide rail system can be used with this model as well.
- It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife - the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting
- High quality standard means lower machine costs and longer service life
- Parallel guide fence with dual function - on both machine sides as parallel guide fence and as additional bench support, e.g. for bevel cuts
- Healthy working environment - due to a clean workplace and a clear view of the saw blade thanks to optimal dust extraction with the MAFELL Dust Extractors
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts up to 45°
- Plunge cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, boards, planks and various board materials
Scope of delivery
- TCT saw blade 160 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm (6 5/16 in.), AT, 24 teeth
- Parallel guide fence
- Hose connector for chip extraction
- Allen key
- Mains cable 4 m
- + extra saw blade, 160 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 16 Teeth, AT, for rip cuts in wood
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Select MAFELL machines can be thoroughly tested for 30 days - no questions asked!
- With the comprehensive 3-year-cost-protection-warranty MAFELL-Complete, you can enjoy a full 36-month warranty on all MAFELL machines, including rechargeable battery packs and wearing parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches; simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date
- Extend your cost-protection-warranty by 24 months with the 5-year No-Worry Package (price on request); this includes insurance against theft and a return premium within the warranty period
- The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover; the repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, lightning strike, explosion, storm, frost and flooding
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight3.8 kg
- MotorUniversal-motor 230 V / 50 Hz
- Saw Blade Ø160 mm
- Inclination0-45 °
- Cutting Depth at 45° max.42 mm
- Cutting Depth max.55 mm
- No Load Speed4400 rpm
- Rated Input1100 W
Prices incl. VAT
MAFELL Portable Circular Saw KSP 55 F
Article number 709427K
SET: MAFELL Portable Circular Saw KSP 55 F + extra TCT rip cut saw blade AT 16
Article number 706941
MAFELL Portable Circular Saw KSP 55 F in T-MAX
Article number 709428K
MAFELL Portable Circular Saw KSP 55 F in T-MAX and Guide Rail F 160
Article number 709436K