The extension and router table is mounted to the right or left of the machine table using the two support rails. This more than doubles the support width, so that workpieces up to 1.30 m wide sit firmly, allowing rip cuts up to 980mm wide using the parallel fence.
With only two screws and inserts (included in router adapter kit 704046), you can mount your MAFELL hand router LO 50 E/LO 65 Ec quickly and easily under the extension and router table. An adapter for third-party devices is also available as an extra. This converts your hand router into a practical table router.
And best of all: There are two possible ways of mounting the router table:
1) with the dovetail profile and router fence on the left (the connection for the dust extraction faces towards the machine table) - ideal for cutting battens and small workpieces. The circular saw can still be used.
2) You mount the router unit with the profile and router fence on the right (the connection for the dust extraction faces away from the machine table) and plunge the circular saw blade completely into the housing. This way you can use the whole machine table for support, for example to rebate complete wardrobe doors or to profile large workpieces.
Scope of delivery
- Extraction Set with 2 Connectors
- TCT Saw Blade 250 x 2.8 x 30 mm, AT, 40 Teeth
- Extension Kit with Wheels
- MFA Multi-purpose Fence with Angle Locking
- Push stick
- Allen Key 6 mm
- Mains Cable 4 m
- + Sliding Table
- + Fence Guide Extension
- + Drop Stop
- + Clamping Device
- + 2 Supporting rail, 1000 mm
- + Extension and Router Table
- + Router Adapter Kit (Router not included)
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Select MAFELL machines can be thoroughly tested for 30 days - no questions asked!
- With the comprehensive 3-year-cost-protection-warranty MAFELL-Complete, you can enjoy a full 36-month warranty on all MAFELL machines, including rechargeable battery packs and wearing parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches; simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date
- Extend your cost-protection-warranty by 24 months with the 5-year No-Worry Package (price on request); this includes insurance against theft and a return premium within the warranty period
- The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover; the repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, lightning strike, explosion, storm, frost and flooding
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight34.5 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- Table dimensions525 x 915 mm
- Saw Blade Ø250 mm
- Inclination-3 to +48 °
- Cutting Speed24.9-49.7 m/s
- Cutting Length430 mm
- Cutting Height at 45° max.-1-60 mm
- Cutting Height max.-1-85 mm
- No Load Speed1900-3800 rpm
- Rated Input2500 W
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
Prices incl. VAT
Complete Set MAFELL ERIKA 85 Ec incl. Sliding Table, Fence Guide, Routertable...
Article number 704115