The coordinated, optimised components enable the machine to be used for filigree work requiring absolute precision.
The fine adjustment of the cutting depth can be fixed exactly, making refinishing an exception.
To replace the cutter quickly and easily, simply turn the LO 65 Ec upside down. A standard spindle locking mechanism is fitted as a matter of course.
- Twin-guide parallel fence with fine adjustment - for precise guidance
- Individual setting of speed, cutting depth and guide - for a wide variety of applications
- Considerable time-saving - due to fast cutting with the CUprex high-powered 2600 watt (3.0 hp) motor
- With voltage loss switch for protection against uncontrolled reconnection after a power interruption
- Profiling and cutting grooves
- Cutting for fittings/hardware
- Dovetail joints (Lignatool, Arunda)
- For routing stair housings
- Compatible materials include solid wood and board materials
Scope of delivery
- Parallel Guide Fence with Fine Adjustment
- Template Guide Ø 30 mm
- Chuck Ø 8 mm
- Adapter M 12 x 1
- Chip collector
- Revolving Depth Control Turret
- Single-end Spanner 22 mm
- Mains Cable 4 m
- incl. Premium TC Router bit set, 12 pieces (No. 717660)
Comes in a MAFELL-MAX
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Select MAFELL machines can be thoroughly tested for 30 days - no questions asked!
- With the comprehensive 3-year-cost-protection-warranty MAFELL-Complete, you can enjoy a full 36-month warranty on all MAFELL machines, including rechargeable battery packs and wearing parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches; simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date
- Extend your cost-protection-warranty by 24 months with the 5-year No-Worry Package (price on request); this includes insurance against theft and a return premium within the warranty period
- The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover; the repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, lightning strike, explosion, storm, frost and flooding
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight6.9 kg
- Motor230 V/50 Hz
- Exhaust Nozzle Ø27 mm
- Cutting Depth max.0-65 mm
- Chuck Ø6 / 8 / 12 / 12.7 (½") mm
- Collet Chuck Ø8 mm
- No Load Speed10 000-22 000 rpm
- Rated Input2600 W
SET: MAFELL LO 65 Ec incl. Premium TC Router bit set, 12 pcs.
Article number 717685