The coordinated, optimised components enable the machine to be used for filigree work requiring absolute precision.
The fine adjustment of the cutting depth can be fixed exactly, making refinishing an exception.
To replace the cutter quickly and easily, simply turn the LO 65 Ec upside down. A standard spindle locking mechanism is fitted as a matter of course.
- Twin-guide parallel fence with fine adjustment - for precise guidance
- Individual setting of speed, cutting depth and guide - for a wide variety of applications
- Considerable time-saving - due to fast cutting with the CUprex high-powered 2600 watt (3.0 hp) motor
- With voltage loss switch for protection against uncontrolled reconnection after a power interruption
- Profiling and cutting grooves
- Cutting for fittings/hardware
- Dovetail joints (Lignatool, Arunda)
- For routing stair housings
- Compatible materials include solid wood and board materials
Scope of delivery
- Parallel Guide Fence with Fine Adjustment
- Template Guide Ø 30 mm
- Chuck Ø 8 mm
- Adapter M 12 x 1
- Chip collector
- Revolving Depth Control Turret
- Single-end Spanner 22 mm
- Mains Cable 4 m
Comes in a MAFELL-MAX
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Weight6,9 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- Exhaust Nozzle Ø27 mm
- Cutting Depth max.0-65 mm
- Chuck Ø6 / 8 / 12 / 12,7 (½ inch) mm
- Collet Chuck Ø8 mm
- No Load Speed10 000-22 000 rpm
- Rated Input2600 W
Prices incl. VAT
MAFELL Hand Router LO 65 Ec MaxiMAX in T-MAX
Article number 704060
MAFELL Hand Router LO 65 Ec MaxiMAX in MAFELL-MAX + added Collet 1/2"
Article number 704066