- New: Single Switch handling and Plug-it connection
- Low weight and perfectly balanced for non-tiring work
- Compact design, ergonomic handle, low operating noise
- Spiral blade for a smooth planing pattern
- Efficient dust extraction at the left/right side no clean-up needed
- Quick blade changes
- Trimming work
- Assembly work
- Planing carcasses
- trim skirting, infill panels, doors, etc.
Scope of delivery
- Parallel-side Fence
- Plug-it cable 4 m
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
More than 90 years' experience - for your benefit. Festool develops high-grade power tools for professional and ambitious users. Since the family business was founded in 1925, quality and innovation have been its top priority. Over 300 patents and more than 80 awards for the company and its products prove that focusing on the essential pays off.
Service all-inclusiveFestool offers a 15-day money-back guarantee and will take back slightly used devices if you are not satisfied. We register your new festool machine for free, so you instantly benefit from the »Service all-inclusive« (1+2 warranty) - 3 year cover for repair costs, wear parts included. Festool's extensive customer service includes 10 years guaranteed spare parts, a 24-hour repair service, free collection of tools to be repaired, and much more.
- Rated Input 720 W
- No Load Speed 15 600 rpm
- Planing-width 65 mm
- Max. Planing depth 4 mm
- Max. Rebate-depth 23 mm
- Exhaust Nozzle Ø 27 mm
- Weight 2.4 kg
Prices incl. VAT