- compact, lightweight and perfectly balanced.
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management for long service life and the highest output.
- FastFix interface for all FastFix attachments and CENTROTEC rapid tool-change system.
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off for precise screwdriving.
- Latest Lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage Highest flexibility and economy: Battery packs in same voltage class can be used.
- Switchover from screwdriving to drilling without changing the set torque.
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Carpentry/Joinery and interior fitting
- Trade fair
- Metal construction and shopfitting
Scope of delivery
- Charger TRC 3
- CENTROTEC Tool-chuck
- CENTROTEC Bit-holder
- FastFix keyless Chuck 13 mm
- Bit PZ 2
- FastFix Angle-attachment
- FastFix Eccentric-attachment
- 2 Battery-packs BPC 12 Li 1.5 Ah (Lithium-Ionen)
- in a SYSTAINER SYS 1 T-LOC
More than 90 years' experience - for your benefit
Festool develops high-grade power tools for professional and ambitious users. Since the family business was founded in 1925, quality and innovation have been its top priority. Over 300 patents and more than 80 awards for the company and its products prove that focusing on the essential pays off.
Festool offers a 15-day money-back guarantee and will take back slightly used devices if you are not satisfied. We register your new festool machine for free, so you instantly benefit from the “Service all-inclusive” (1+2 Warranty) – 36 month cover for repair costs, wear parts included. Festool's extensive customer service includes 10 years' guaranteed spare parts, a 24-hour repair service, free collection of tools to be repaired, and much more.
- Weight1.3 kg
- Battery Voltage10,8 V
- Battery Capacity1.5 Ah
- Battery TypeLithium-Ionen
- Drilling-Ø Steel max.14 mm
- Drilling-Ø Wood max.25 mm
- Torque max.20 / 34 Nm
- Torque Settings0.5-8 / 0.5- 6 Nm
- Chuck TypeFastFix / CENTROTEC
- No Load Speed0-450 / 0-1500 rpm
Prices incl. VAT