- Brushless motor - compact and durable
- Quick-release System for bit holders, chuck and angle head
- Torque setting and gear selector switch
- Accommodates bits directly in the spindle
- Impact mode for 5 Nm additional force
- Unique torque range control
- Anti-kickback function
- Bright LEDs
- Battery charge indicator
- Bit holder and belt clip for more comfort
- Drilling and driving
- Ideal for construction sites
- Carpentry, roof constructions
- Wood frame, log cabin building
Scope of delivery
- Quick-change chuck A-SBF 13
- Quick-change bit holder A-SBH
- 2 x Battery PowerTank 18 M 72 / 4 Ah
- Battery Powerstation APS 18 M
- Belt clip
- Auxiliary handle
- Bit PZ 2
Comes in a MAFELL-MAX
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
3 year cost protection warranty - comprehensive cover against repair costs. The warranty also covers battery packs and wear parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches.
Simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date.
MAFELL Complete is currently available only in Germany and Austria.
ServicePlus Protection Letter:
The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover for machines. The repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, explosion, storm, frost and flooding.
ServicePlus Protection Letter is only available in Germany.
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight1.7 kg
- Battery Voltage18 V
- Battery CapacityMidiMax 4 Ah / MaxiMax 5.2 Ah
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Drilling-Ø Steel max.13 mm
- Drilling-Ø Wood max.50 mm
- Torque max.44 / 90 Nm
- Torque Settings11
- Chuck TypeQuick-change chuck 13 mm
- No Load Speed0-600 / 0-2050 rpm
Prices incl. VAT
MAFELL Cordless Drill Driver A18 M bl MidiMAX in MAFELL-MAX
Article number 704192
Version: MidiMax 4 Ah
MAFELL Cordless Drill Driver A18 M bl MidiMAX in T-MAX
Article number 704192K
Version: MidiMax 4 Ah
MAFELL Cordless Drill Driver A18 M bl MaxiMAX in T-MAX
Article number 704193K
Version: MaxiMax 5.2 Ah