Thanks to its ratchet system, this high-quality anvil lopper reduces the power required by up to two thirds. It is ideal for cutting dead wood.
- Solid anvil blade for best possible force transmission
- Coated blade for smooth cutting and easy cleaning
- 4-step ratcheting action for cutting up to 50 mm thick branches
- Telescopic handles can be locked in four stages (handle length 470-780 mm)
- High-quality aluminium handle with plastic grip
- Oiler system for easy application of oil onto joint faces
- Replacement parts available
Barnel Pruning Shears
Most Barnel shears have a patented centre oiler, by which oil is applied directly to the blades. The oiler can be quickly refilled with an applicator can (e.g. No. 718275). Spare parts available.
Barnel, a globally renowned tool manufacturer based in the US, has been making superlative garden tools since the 1970s.
- Max. branch diameter50 mm
- Overall length680 mm
- Weight1.65 kg
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
€49.90 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT