The Delta-S sharpening guide from Magna-Tec combines the proven and traditional principle of sharpening by hand with the advantageous precision of a machine. It is possible to achieve impressive results that are not possible with a conventional knife sharpening device or sharpening by hand after only a short training period. The Delta-S stands out due to its high operating comfort, unique standard of quality and maximum sharpening results.
- Scaled tool stopper makes it possible to reproduce and document sharpening results
- Ball screw drive for fast, smooth and precise sharpening angle adjustment; it is continuously adjustable and has an electronic protractor; possible cutting angles of 9-35°
- No right-handed/left-handed restrictions thanks to the magnetic and partially magnetic blade securing mechanism
- Magnetic system to change the sharpening stones quickly
- Positionable feet and solid weight of 3 kg make it very stable and resistant to slipping on all flat surfaces
- Dampened depth stopper brakes the sharpening arm gently, preventing risk of injury and damage to the knives
- Maximum blade length: 32 cm
- Metal design milled from a single piece of material
- All individual pieces can be replaced
- 5 year warranty
Scope of delivery
- Inclinometer with digital display
- Four different blade rest modules
- Sharpening stones, grit 220 (No. 708564) / 400 (No. 708565) / 1000 (No. 708566) / 2000 (No. 708567) / 3000 (No. 708568) / 5000 (No. 708569) / 10 000 (No. 708570)
- Strop, chromium oxide (No. 708584) / zirconium oxide (No. 708585) / untreated (No. 708586)
- Polishing paste made of chromium oxide (No. 708582) / zirconium oxide (No. 708583)
- Adjustment and verification set
- Sharpening stone alignment set
- Cleaning set
- Robust carrying case
- DVD with German video guide
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
€1,999.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
Exact-fitting, durable polyurethane films that protect varnished blade rest modules and the inclinometer from scratches. Can be removed residue-free even after longer periods of time. Suitable for the Magna-Tec Delta-S sharpening system...
Apply to strop No. 708584 , No. 708585 and No. 708586 . Suitable for the Magna-Tec Delta-S sharpening system (No. 708560 ). Contains 2 ml.
High-quality diamond sharpening stone, fits Magna-Tec Delta-S sharpening system (No. 708560 ). The diamond coating is particularly well-suited for ceramic knives and the rough removal of material. Dimensions: 125 x 22 mm.
Masking tape to cover the blade, protecting it from polishing scratches. Suitable for the Magna-Tec Delta-S sharpening system (No. 708560 ). Length: 50 m.