Clamp with adjustable guide, guide rod with magnetic attachment, diamond sharpener with folding handle (fine/extra-fine).
- Monocrystalline* diamond particles guarantee a long service life and excellent material removal
- Uniform grit sizes and a dense diamond distribution for even grinding patterns
- Round recesses prevent clogging due to grinding debris
- Permanently flat and warp-free thanks to supporting plates made of steel or warp-free plastic with a nickel matrix
- Colour coding of various grit sizes
- 100 % made in the USA
* Monocrystalline diamonds are significantly more wear resistant than the polycrystalline diamonds used to make lesser quality diamond sharpening tools.
The US-based company Diamond Machining Technology, (DMT) is the leading manufacturer of quality diamond sharpening stones. DMT tools are precision manufactured, highly wear resistant and extremely effective. The monocrystalline diamonds*, permanently embedded in a nickel matrix, guarantee remarkable sharpening speed even when working the hardest tool steels. The diamond-coated blocks remain permanently plane, and are especially suitable for tools with straight blades as well as for producing plane surfaces (e.g. backs of plane and chisel blades, plane soles, scrapers). Also suitable for carbide coated cutters, HSS, as well as non-metal materials (glass, ceramic etc.). We recommend moistening the DMT stones with water and grinding with little pressure.
Why not make a gift of one of our beautiful kitchen knives, an exquisite set of garden shears, a special tool or a unique craft item? We are delighted to include a greetings card with a personal message along with your gift. Your gift will be wrapped attractively and sent to the address you provided.
This service costs €2.50 for each product.
Prices incl. VAT
DMT Diafold Magna-Guide Sharpening System, 3-Piece Set
Article number 705428