This multifunctional deluxe set allows for the precise and easy sharpening of nearly all tool blades, whether they have straight or slightly rounded cutting edges, whether the blade width is 2 mm or 72 mm.
The set includes:
The set includes:
- Standard clamping unit for cutting-tool edges up to 72 mm width, also suited for blades with bevel or chamfered edges
- Double jaw clamp, suited for the narrowest chisels, mortise chisels or plane blades; the lateral clamping ensures precise perpendicular sharpening, especially for narrow blades with straight edges; max. blade width 38 mm
- Sharpening device with straight roller, suited for sharpening straight edges
- Sharpening device with barrel-shaped roller for sharpening and honing slight curves, e.g. for smoothing plane blades
- Setting gauge with fence for bevel angle 15°-54° (with double jaw honing device 15°-40°), counter chamfer 10°-20°
- Max. blade width72 / 38 mm
- Max. blade thickness12 mm
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
Prices incl. VAT
Veritas Deluxe Honing Guide System II, 5-Piece Set
Article number 703845
Camber Roller Assembly for Veritas Sharpening System II
This accessory guide with barrel-shaped roller allows for honing slight curves into plane blade edges whilst still maintaining an accurate and consistent bevel angle. Simply replace the standard roller assembly of the Veritas sharpening...
Veritas Narrow Blade Clamp for Veritas Sharpening System II
Convert your standard Veritas Sharpening System II (No. 703666 ) into a self-centring double jaw honing guide. Simply replace the standard clamping unit by the double jaw clamp and you're done! The double jaw honing device allows for...