The US-based company Diamond Machining Technology, Inc. (DMT) has been the leading manufacturer of quality diamond sharpening stones for over 30 years when it concerns the sharpening of valuable blades and tools with diamonds. The monocrystalline diamond surface is guaranteed to show no signs of wear even after years of use.
DMT – precisely engineered sharpening technology for fine cutting tools.
* Monocrystalline diamonds are significantly more wear-resistant than the polycrystalline diamonds used to make lesser quality diamond sharpening tools.
- Monocrystalline* diamond particles guarantee a long service life and excellent material removal
- Uniform grit sizes and a dense diamond distribution for even grinding patterns
- Round recesses prevent clogging due to grinding debris
- Permanently flat and warp-free thanks to supporting plates made of steel or warp-free plastic with a nickel matrix
- Colour coding of various grit sizes
- 100 % made in the USA
* Monocrystalline diamonds are significantly more wear resistant than the polycrystalline diamonds used to make lesser quality diamond sharpening tools.
- Overall length240 mm
- File length113 mm
Why not make a gift of one of our beautiful kitchen knives, an exquisite set of garden shears, a special tool or a unique craft item? We are delighted to include a greetings card with a personal message along with your gift. Your gift will be wrapped attractively and sent to the address you provided.
This service costs €2.50 for each product.
Prices incl. VAT