Professional belt grinding machine for knife makers. A high-torque motor ensures smooth and optimum grinding results even at high pressure. All control and adjustment functions are easily and safely within reach. The supplied flat grinding attachment can be fitted using two Ø 50 mm deflection rollers in place of the contact wheel. Its angle is adjustable and can be adapted to the respective work. Contact wheel: Ø 250 mm x 48 mm. Belt speed: 25 m/sec.
- Balanced rubber-coated aluminium contact wheel, Ø 250 mm
- Sturdy machine housing made of 3 mm steel for professional use
- Optimum sanding belt cover for increased work safety
- Tape corrector on contact wheel
- Change the grinding wheel tool-free via the hand levers and clamping arm
- Fully adjustable boom
- Phase inverter for forward and backward movement
- Incl. practical work piece support, adjustable angle and height
- Incl. 5 m CEE connection cable
- Weight38 kg
- Motor400 V/50 Hz
- Rated Input750 W
- Hose Connection ØØ 67 mm
- Belt Length x Belt Width2000 x 50 mm
- Belt speed25 m/min
Freight forwarding good - Availability and delivery time upon request.
35 € Discount on self pickup – get in contact with our customer service.Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€1,359.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
An indispensable workshop accessory that is particularly helpful in delicate turnery. With the long flexible arm and the 180° swivel head, you can optimally illuminate thin-walled objects and green wood work. The magnetic base will...
High-flexibility, high-performance abrasive belt for maximum grinding efficiency and excellent adaptation to edges and radii. Long lasting, thanks to semi-open coated, self-sharpening ceramic grain, uniform surface finish. The added...
Universal high-performance abrasive belt with up to 40 % faster stock removal on hard-to-process materials, 2-4 times longer life, self-sharpening effect and »cool grinding« - meaning no stress cracks or discolouration. Particularly...
This highly flexible abrasive belt guarantees excellent adaptation to free-form workpieces such as knife blades, profiles and armatures. The grinding aid applied ensures "cool grinding", while the abrasive grain mix of aluminium oxide...